I've been home a week from my trip and am just now getting rested up. I can't believe how tired I was the first few days after getting home! Let's face it, with the increasing number of birthdays comes the inability to do as much as we used without getting tired. One of those realities my brain is struggling with...... However, it was a great trip.
Credit Card: If it wasn't bad enough that I had to go through getting a new credit card a few months ago after my account was hacked at Home Depot, then I left the new one in a restaurant the night before coming home. My new card was black and I didn't see it in the black folder that restaurants use. By the time I realized it was missing, the restaurant was closed and I had a plane to catch. I finally reached them and yes, the card was there. They could only give it to me in person with proper ID, couldn't mail it but did shred it for me. The customer service person at the bank suggested I put a bright color tape on the front of the card so it is easier to see. He assured me that I was not the first person this has happened to. The worst part is having to go online and change card numbers with accounts.
Physical Therapy: I started physical therapy this week. Actually, I went in last week for the consultation and then started this week. I am sooooooo bad at doing the exercises at home! I don't mind doing them there when someone is holding me accountable. I'm supposed to do them at home twice a day and when I hesitate, I think of the consequences of arthritis in the back if I don't. The therapist did not paint a very good picture if I just let it go. So I'm trying....
Up 4.4 lbs: I certainly ate my way across Tucson and came back with 4.4 extra lbs to show for it. The depressing thing is that it will not come off as quickly as it was added. The good thing is that the food was wonderful and I would do it again. Another guy at Weight Watchers had just come back from a month in Austin, TX and he was also up so we commiserated together....
Larry's Birthday: Today would have been Larry's 70th birthday... Since our birthdays were exactly 2 weeks apart, we celebrated them at the same time. We went to Las Vegas for our 65th birthday and have been wondering what we might have done for our 70th....
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment