Pain Class: The last 2 classes have been rather "Ho Hum". One was on "mental wellness" and I'm still trying to figure out what they are talking about other than positive thinking. Last week was more on Spirituality which was rather interesting. A hospital Chaplin spoke and talked about the difference between "religion" and "spirituality". Religion is churches and all their rules, beliefs, etc. Spirituality is the belief in a higher power - whatever/whoever it is. Tomorrow's class is an overview of pain management strategies and the doctor will review the differences in non-invasive non-drug pain management (exercise), medications and invasive pain management (injections). Should be interesting...
Labs: I got the results back on the labs I had done last week. The liver and kidney functions are PERFECT!!!!! I have been off the liver meds for a month and no change in function numbers so far.
E-Mail Clean Up: I spent several hours yesterday cleaning up emails which is not one of my favorite things to do. Mainly I was un-subscribing to companies that I get advertising email from. I can't believe how many emails a day I was getting for everything from Best Buy to restaurants. When I am at home it isn't such a big deal to just delete them every day but when I'm traveling, 2 days of not doing it and I'm up to 60 new emails. So I'm getting ready for a summer of travel.... 8-)
Birds: I can't believe how much birds eat in a day! I can put about 3 pounds of seed out and it will mostly gone the next morning. Now that is a lot of little seeds for them to eat one-by-one. A lot of the feed is being eaten by the doves - sometimes there are 10-15 around it at one time. The squirrels and blue-jays are still sharing the peanuts...

No comments:
Post a Comment