Monday, February 08, 2016

Another cold Monday.....

I keep telling myself "Yes, Darlene, it is really cold outside. But, this is part of the 4 seasons so just hang on for about 40 more days and spring will be here with trees leafing out, flowers coming up followed by blooms." And then this summer, I will be fussing because I want to wear my sweaters again.... I will still take this Midwest weather over the desert...

Eyes: My eye that had cataract surgery 2 weeks ago today continues to improve and my sight is getting much better. I can read the newspaper better without my glasses than I can with them now. The prescription in my glasses for the left eye is 20/40 and it is really hindering how good I can see now that the eye is getting better. The glasses make that eye more blurry.  I called today and got an appointment to get the right eye done on March 14th. At least this time I know what to expect... I just want them both done and to have new glasses by the end of April when I do my next road trip.

Vehicle repair: The update text I got today from where it is being worked on said "Hi Darlene. We are nearing completion. The last mile is the toughest! If any delays, we will call you." I CAN'T wait to get it back on Friday.

Not much else going on so catch you later....

No comments: