skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're home!

"
After 20.5 hours of driving, my staff and I finally got home this afternoon. It took 14.5 hours to just drive across that place they call Texas. As you can see by this picture, no matter what my staff says, I'm the perfect traveler. Yesterday I spent a lot of time on the suitcases in the back of the car and made faces at the vehicles following us. Today I mostly just spent time in my cave - some call it a carrier. I would sleep awhile and then have a conversation with the staff although it was pretty one-sided since we couldn't communicate very well. I could say what I wanted and they didn't know the difference. They did get points for not going into restaurants and leaving me by myself. The hotel room last night was o.k. but I missed my chair from the apartment in Little Rock. I don't know about satellite radio... I had to listed to CNBC for 20+ hours! Got any questions on stocks for me? At least I'm back where I have lots of space and can go out into the entry and we can open doors. The down side is that I'm already wheezing and have only been home a couple of hours. My female staff person will do the blog tomorrow and then she says it's going dark until the next adventure" Morris McClelland
No comments:
Post a Comment