It may not be officially spring yet but a string 60+ days is enough for me to declare it's spring. I am reminded by the weather people that the last freeze is usually mid-April and in 2013 there was snow in May but I still say it's spring! On Saturday I spent most of the day out in the garage going through boxes. I opened, sorted, tossed and repacked stuff still out there from the move - some boxes unopened. All in all I got rid of 11 boxes. Next is the shelves in the closet and office storage. Needless to say by the time I was done on Saturday my back hurt really, really bad but was much better the next day.
Today I got my taxes done which was totally depressing and after that I went to the zoo to be cheered up by walking around in the sun and watching the animals.
"Look at my arm band - I told you my name was Rose."
"Can I have the that one right there?"
I like to take the ski lift from one side to the other because you see things you don't when walking. However, it has been too windy the last few times at the zoo and I don't do sky lifts in the wind but today it was perfect.
I wasn't the only one enjoying a sunny warm day.....
No comments:
Post a Comment