Spring: Yep, it's here.....grass is turning green, birds are building nests, yellow forsythia is blooming, white crab apple trees are starting to bloom, red bud trees are budding, daffodils blooming AND thunderstorms are forecast for tonight/tomorrow. It just plain makes you feel good.... 8-) I know it may freeze later this week but those nights are the exception now instead of the norm. The only negative is that I will soon have to pack up my sweaters for awhile. 8-(
Labs: I had my labs done a few days ago and got the results today. Like last month, they are all good! Kidneys are happy. Liver is perfect even without the meds for 2 months. My cholesterol is only 154 which is pretty good for me. Last Thursday was my last physical therapy session. I learned a lot and now the challenge will be to do some of them on a regular basis. Notice I said "some" not all of them.
Genealogy KC: This is a 1 1/2 day conference on genealogy that occurs once per year here in Kansas City. There were 63 sessions to choose from to fill the 10 slots I had over 2 days. You sign up for a 1 hour class taught by a professional, have a 15 minute break and then go to another 1 hour class and so on... By Friday night my brain was exhausted and by noon on Saturday my brain was on overload and numb. It will take me days to go through all my notes and try out some of the things I learned. And on top of all that - it is FREE. Around 500 people registered from all over the area.
Another Hack: I tried to get on my Facebook account Sunday morning with no success so fixed breakfast instead. Then I went back to Facebook and it told me that "someone in Shanghai, China had tried to access my account from a device not normally used by my account". Facebook wanted to know if it was me and I could choose "Yes" or "No" so of course I said it wasn't me..... Then I had to go through resetting my password, answering some security questions, etc before I could get onto my account. I am so tired of things I deal with due to my email address being hacked in the Home Depot episode. I could change my email address but that would be admitting they win so I just keep deleting some really weird emails and watching my accounts. I have had my email address since the 80's and do not want to change!
Monday, March 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment