Morris finally got to keep one of the lizards he works so hard for today. He spends hours in the entry being the "lizard whisper" and as soon as one comes in through the slightest crack, he grabs them. I though I have every crack sealed up but apparently I missed one. I was at the desk this morning and heard a familiar noise in the hall just outside the office which is his "holding area". I went to look just as the tail was disappearing. I don't think he played with it very much this time. The last time he caught one, he moved it as soon as he saw me coming with my "lizard box" so I think he has caught on. I don't know which is worse - him eating it or me having to catch it. However, I know it isn't good for him to eat them so I suffer through and grit my teach in an effort to rescue it. Tomorrow I will be trying to find the crack I missed and seal it up.
This picture is of us sitting in the recliner with him using my leg as a pillow. He always did this with Larry in the evenings while we were watching TV and has just recently starting doing it with me. Another phase of my training he can check off his list......
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment