A friend in Tucson is a very gifted artist and does graphite
pencil drawings which are truly amazing.
He decided to branch out into using color pencils and sent me pictures
of 3 samples of his work. I fell in love with this picture and really
wanted it to use in my new house. He finally ended up giving it to me which was
a big thing for him since he doesn’t part with his work. I have it on my cell
phone plus an 8 x 10 print that was used extensively in choosing colors,
styles, accessories, etc. for the whole apartment. The picture is currently at
the framers and I can’t wait to get it home and hang it in a prominent place on
the dining room wall where it will be visible throughout the dining room, living room and
kitchen which is all in an open floor plan.
Friday, February 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment