After we visited the Plaza Lights last week, we stopped by the Kauffman Memorial Gardens to see the hundred's of poinsettias in the garden's conservatory. It was beautiful!!! The resident cat there is named Crazy, had not missed a single meal in his life and has the run of the place.
"Not another bunch of gawkers...It's bedtime!"
"I am smiling!"
"Maybe they will get the message and leave. I'm tired of being the host. "
I began doing a blog several years ago when Larry and I lived in Tucson, Arizona as a means to share our trips with friends and family. Then the blog became a journal for me to record whatever I felt like writing about that day that was going on in our lives. It was my outlet after he was diagnosed with cancer and died in Dec 2011. The move to the Kansas City area for Morris (Larry's cat) and I in 2014 is chronicled in detail. Morris went to join Larry in 2014 and now it is just me building the next chapter of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment