Sunday, January 03, 2016
Home Sweet Home
Samantha is letting me know today that we were 500 feet from home (checkered flag to the right of her) at 3:11 this afternoon - 8 hours after we left the Dallas area this morning. Other than being long, it was a good drive in the sunshine. Today is the 2nd day I have seen the sun since Christmas Eve..... We argued in Oklahoma City since she wanted to come home via Tulsa and I wanted to come through Wichita since we went through Tulsa when we left here 31 days and 4,270 miles ago. I won! 8-) I'll so a recap on the blog tomorrow but for now I'm just enjoying being in my recliner and thinking about how wonderful my electric blanket will feel in a few hours. It was a wonderful trip but I'm glad to be home....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment