Friday, November 25, 2011

Contacting us

Probably sending me an email at my regular email address or sending me a message via facebook is the best way to contact us. Cards can be sent to the house and I will bring them into show him. I also print out the email and bring them to him. You have no idea how much we appreciate your emails, cards, prayers and good thought. They mean so much right now.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Darlene - I went to the UMC class last night and asked about you two. Sandra informed me that Larry didn't make it. I'm so so sorry to hear. Joe sent me your blog link and I've just read some of your postings. I'd like to be in touch with you via real life. I'm technically challenged so don't see an email address, and since I don't know your last name I can't search to friend you in Facebook. I can't find your phone number in my class notes either. So I hope this blog (is that what I'm doing, blogging?) finds you. My email is nhughes33@cox.net or friend me in Facebook (Nancy Hughes). Hugs, Nancy