Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Not a bad day today 8-)
Another day of radiation. It takes longer to travel the 7 miles to UMC than it does to get him ready and do the radiation. Then I stopped at the Lexus dealer so they could sync my new cell phone with the car. I would have probably done major damage to the car and phone if I had tried to do it myself. Then onto the hospital equipment place where we got a snazzy "companion wheel chair" that is lightweight and easy to use along with a shower bench and a table that fits across his recliner - kinda like a hospital tray but lighter, easier to use, etc. We plan on going out this weekend and cruise the mall. No radiation on Saturday and Sunday. 8-) The biggest radiation side effect so far is being really tired. Unfortunately, I think the tiredness get worse before it gets better. Yesterday, this time, I was just totally overwhelmed with getting everything organized, getting meds orderd and picked up, making several doctors appts, etc but today is much better. We went to bed at 8 p.m. last night and will probably do the same tonight. One day at a time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment