Thursday, November 24, 2011
The Docs
The doctors in here are just incredible!!!!! However, it is a slow day since it's 2 p.m. and we have only seen 3 of them today - by this time yesterday we had seen 6-8 of them. Dr Whittman came by today and stayed about 1/2 hour. He is Larry's nephrologist and we have been seeing him the last 6 years we have been in Tucson. We see him every 3 months for a transplant check up and he has become a fiend - not just a doctor. Larry is his 4th patient who has been diagnoised with cancer this year and he is pretty bummed out over Larry being diagnoised with it. He said he keep wondering what he missed or is there any routine testing that can pick things up before they get out-of-hand. He wants to register us with one of the University hopitials in the east who is doing a study on cancer in transplant recipients. I'm having a very hard time trying to remember and pronounce the doctor's name - not may Smiath and Jones.... I've started just collecting their business cards which helps me at least connect them to their speciality even if I can't pronouce the name I can recognize it. However, I can remeber Dr Hill....she is over 6', long blond hair, perfect figure and beautiful besides being a really nice doctor. I don't think you would have a problem getting a teenage boy to go see her....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment