Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Better day....

Today was a much better today - thank goodness!  We went shopping and let's face it, shopping always helps things seem better.  It always amazes me at how merchandise is so different in various parts of the country.  We went to Pennys today and there were a lot of clothing I have never seen at the Tucson Penny's. I saved a little room in the suitcase when I packed to come back here so have some room for purchases. I'm sure I will pick up some more things in Branson.. 8-)
Here is last night's dinner(the cornbread is under the ham & beans) and there is not a single thing healthy about it but it sure was good! Leftovers tonight....  We got a few more recipes done today plus some pictures last night as she was fixing dinner. I think it will be a fun project to take on.  "60 Years of Cooking" is the working title. It brings back a lot of memories for me since so many of the dishes are what my mother fixed.



No comments: