Friday, April 13, 2012
Unexpected...
It didn't bother me too much when I was getting ready for the trip to the coast a couple of weeks ago. So....I didn't expect any problems getting ready for the trip to KC. Wrong! It was tough the last couple of days - especially today. Larry and I had packing down to a science. We had list of what to do starting a week before leaving and a list of stuff to pack. Usually by noon on the day before we were to leave, we were done and the car was loaded. This time, I didn't start packing until around 3 p.m. Tears were near the surface all day and I kept remembering the good times we had getting ready for trips and then the trips themselves. To us, getting ready for the trip was full of anticipation and part of the fun. It didn't help that I had to do everything myself where in the past, he had his list and I had my list of things to do. Of course, I also have the guilt of leaving Morris by himself although he will have lots of company but still....... But life goes on and I keep taking it One Day At a Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment