Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I could hear Morris meowing as soon as I pulled into the garage this morning and turned the car engine off. He knows the sound of the garage door opener and was waiting just inside the kitchen door for me. Since then, he has been in the same room with me and usually within 2 ft of me. If I was in the office and went to the kitchen for something, he was loping right along behind me. If I went to the bathroom, he followed me. If I was at my desk, he was laying on the desk. After I unpacked, gave him tuna plus seconds, fed the hummingbirds, etc and finally set down in the recliner to rest, he was immediately on my lap which is the picture at right. Yep, I think he missed me! 8-)
Flights were on time today coming home but it still seemed like a long trip mainly because I was so tired and both flights were completely full. Kansas City desperately needs to remodel their airport! It is old, long before 911 which means that going through security there is not fun... Long, long lines and then once you get through security, there are no restaurants, 1 Starbucks and a 2 stall restroom.
So now I settle back into life here and take it One Day At a Time..

No comments: