I am so tired, sunburned and my feet are killing me after 6 hours at Sea World today! We had planned to see 2 more shows but gave up and came back to the hotel. Plus it was sooooooo crowded! We had a fun time but once is enough for me. The whales are good and since there were 4 of them. not sure which one was Shamu since Shamu seems to be a generic name for all the whales in the park. However, I though they would be larger than they were. This is the first time I have every seen a live whale and am used to seeing pictures of them in the ocean where they look much larger, whether they are or not. We did notice that the trainers never got in the water with the whales. Toni has seen the show twice before and said this is the first time she hasn't seen the trainers in the water with them. Entertaining show....
I have to admit that I liked the sea lions and otters show best. There were 2 large sea lions and I have never seen sea lions trained like these were! In this pic, they are doing a Dancing With The Stars skit. The little otter was just adorable. Fun day....
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment