
Morris is settling in and getting into his routine. It made a difference when I moved his tree house into the office/guest room. In Tucson, he would lay on Larry's desk which was in front of the window while I worked at my desk which was to the right of Larry's. I brought Larry's desk with me and left my desk in the house. Now, I don't have enough room for him to sprawl out on the desk plus the view doesn't seem to interest him and it doesn't get direct sun. However, he LOVES his tree house in this window. He gets sun in the afternoon for a nap, he looks over my shoulder plus he keeps track of the comings and goings at the office complex next door.
When I go out to the garage to get boxes or to move them around, he is right with me. He liked to go out into the garage in Tucson so going out in the garage here isn't new. What is new is that this garage door has windows and he can look out the windows from on top of the car. Morris has always liked high spots and this works nicely for him.
I usually find him on the bed for his afternoon nap if he isn't on his tree house. Again, there are windows by the bed so he can see out. He also stays "in bed" when I get up in the morning and am taking a shower, etc. When I head for the kitchen, then he gets up.
And finally, my buddy....... Only in the last year has he started snuggling up against my face as opposed to just curling up in my lap like he did with Larry. He is usually on my lap anytime I'm in the recliner and gives me really dirty looks when I have to move him to get up. The only time he is not in the same room with me is when he is sleeping - otherwise he follows me room to room while I'm doing things like he did with Larry.




No comments:
Post a Comment