I always find it interesting to go to the same store brand in different cities to see how they vary, different products/styles that they carry etc. Today I found a couple worth mentioning....
Trader Joe's: The 1st Trader Joe's in Kansas is just a couple of miles from me and I finally made it there today for some of their spices. The store is big, well lit and has wide aisles. I kept trying to figure out what was REALLY different and then realized it was that there was no wine in the store. In Kansas, you have to go to a "liquor store" to buy wine, hard liquor, etc - they are not allowed to sell it in grocery stores. So....no 2 Buck Chuck....
Bed, Bath & Beyond: This is the other store I was at today and what a difference! The selection of "fine china" was 2-3 times larger than the selection of the one I went to in Tucson. The store also has a full drug-store in it with hair spray, pain killers, etc - like you find in a Walgreen's, etc. But I did finally find a vanity stool/bench that I have been looking for. I never expected to have a bathroom counter with space for a vanity stool in an apartment. So, my bathroom is done!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 04, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment