All my furniture was delivered last Tuesday so now I feel like I am really moved in. After sweating out the color/pattern choices and then loosing sleep wondering if I made the right choices - I LOVE IT!
As I have said before, the floor plan for the kitchen, living room and dining room is open and everything is visible. The pattern chair (in the middle) is my rocker/recliner and fits my short body perfectly. The chair with the stripes is a rocker/swivel chair and Morris has claimed it.
You may remember that the "Bottles" picture was the inspiration for the colors in the space. The fabric on the chairs is a sandy color but has little threads running through it that are the same colors as the bottles in the picture. It all goes perfectly together.
I LOVE my bedroom and it is very colorful. When I was a kid, my bed had an iron bedstead and I never expected to ever have one again. However, my new headboard is iron and I love it.... I forgot to take a picture of the dresser in the bedroom. 8-)
"It's about time I got my own bed!"





No comments:
Post a Comment