Thursday, March 13, 2014

Morris Update

Last summer when we were here, Morris refused to even stick his nose out the door.  I think part of it was that I tried to carry him through the outside entry ara and he thought we were going to the car. In this apt, we have a normal door which opens to our sidewalk. This week he started looking around me when I opened the door and seeing the outside.  So....on when the leash and he walked outside. Here he is starting to explore his yard which is a good sized grassy area. Loud noises bother him so when he hears something, he runs for the front door but then ventures back outside when the noise passes. Of course, now he wants to go out every time I open the door.....
I was in Michael's last week and saw this miniature hanging basket that I thought would be PERFECT for his tree house and it is.  He already had the metal hanging cat. He spends hours perched up here watching the comings and goings at the office park next door. In the afternoon, he moves down to the lower perch and takes a nap in the sun. His next favorite spot is in the dinning room where there are 2 large windows where he sits and watch's the traffic going by on the street.

We had a mini thunderstorm Tuesday night complete with thunder, lightening, rain and about 15 minutes or more of hail. It wasn't long after it started before Morris headed to the bedroom and hid under the bed until it was over. The wind was blowing so the sound of the hail hitting the windows was pretty loud.

My furniture is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday - except for one chair that had not come in as of yesterday. They have everything except the sofa, which was due yesterday and the accent chair. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!

No comments: