Saturday, July 26, 2014
Tuna Soup Medicine
I think we are making progress in getting Morris to feeling better! Of course he hated me this morning after I gave him his 2 syringes of medicine and he immediately made a beeline for under the middle of the bed where I couldn't reach him. He jumped up on the bed last night on his own and was in the window when I got up this morning so there is some improvement. For the first time in several days he walked all the way into the office a little bit ago and I set him up on the desk to help me after an appropriate amount of ear scratching - he decides how much is appropriate. He still isn't eating or drinking like he used to but he does love his "tuna soup". I slide the dish under the bed and he drinks all the tuna water but doesn't eat much of the tuna. Then I add some more water before putting it back in the frig so the water will soak up the tuna flavor. It's much easier when the patient can talk! Now me getting down on the floor is another story! I didn't know how bad my knees were until I'm doing that several times a day.... I can get down but it's the getting back up that is the problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment