Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Another phone call from a doctor...

These doctors have got to quit calling me or I am going to get totally spoiled and expect such care from my doctors and we all know that doesn't happen....  Today's call went something like this: "Hi Darlene. This is Brenda, Dr. Anderson's nurse. (He is my primary care doctor.) Dr Anderson has received all of your test results and would like for you to come in so he can go over them with you. When would be a good time for you to come in. "  Well after I got over my shock of them calling, I suggested July 14th. "That works for us.  How about 2 pm and I have blocked out enough time that he will have time to answer questions, go over everything, etc with you". She also said something to the effect that based on the stress test, I do have problems but it doesn't indicate anything critical. I keep trying to figure out what the difference is with the doctors at KU Med center, of which Dr. Anderson is part of, and the doctors in Tucson. I got an email survey yesterday to do on my heart doctor and the questions were all about did he listen to me, how was his communication and was it easy to understand (non technical), did I feel rushed during my time with him, etc. I feel very blessed to have found such doctors.....

No comments: