Monday, September 07, 2015

Packed and ready to go.....

Just finished packing and am ready to go.  I know.....we don't leave until Wed.  However, Jane and Nancy arrive tomorrow and I wanted to be all packed, etc before they get here. There is all the last minute stuff to do in the morning, before I head out for the airport, such as picking up the house, etc. We keep watching the weather forecast for the areas we will be visiting.  At this point, the daytime high temperature range is between 72 - 84 degrees which isn't too bad. At least it isn't up in the 90's.... I'll be writing on this blog every day we are  on the trip - at least that is my intent if my laptop, wifi, etc all cooperate in the evenings. Here is the picture that will be on the cover of our trip book after we are all done...

No comments: