Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Settling in - Again



This is a diaroma at the Central Arkansas Nature Center here in Little Rock that we visited last last week. The bear is about 4' tall and the tree was about 30' tall. Cute!



We're settling into the new apt today. I think the last 2 weeks caught up with me since I was tired when I got up this morning. We didn't do much today but at least I got the "office" set up so feel more settled. I even have a printer now! We really like the new appt - especially the window blinds which roll down to filter out most of the sun. Morris is back to just eating and sleeping. He didn't even greet and help the cable installer that was here today like he normally would have.


Today was really hot again which doesn't thrill me. The difference here is that the heat is for a couple of months instead of 6 months like in the desert.


Tomorrow we will look at out Arkansas Bucket List and get a plan together.

No comments: