Sunday, May 06, 2012

Bummer day...

The good news is that I don't have as many bummer days as I did a few months ago.  The bad news is that not only am I having one today but Morris is to....  I think mine stems from just having a bum week when I had to deal with so many things that Larry used to take care of.  Such as....replacing the outside hose on the patio that looked like a fountain when I turned it on to spray off the patio, the faucet that was an even bigger fountain due to a washer that had worn out, a hose reel card that the handle broke off when I turned it, having the roof fixed after a leak last fall during the last monsoon that we never had the chance to fix before Larry got sick and finally....the garage door.  They came out yesterday and it will cost 50% of a new one to fix it so I just ordered a new one. When the cable broke last Friday afternoon, the door lowered crooked taking out some tracks, breaking hinges and rollers along with it. Hopefully they will get the new one in tomorrow. However, in the meantime, I have to park outside in 95 degree sun.....   And then today...Morris was sick on a cloth desk chair (not mine!) and on the floor sometime late yesterday or last night but I didn't see it until this morning just before I set in it.  He laid around all day and is just now (3:30 p.m.) starting to be friendly.  So...bummer!!!!  But.....tomorrow starts another week and we will take it One Day At A Time...

No comments: