Thursday, May 17, 2012
Emotional Storm Clouds on the Horizon
This is an emotional weekend for me.... It was 5 months ago tonight that Larry passed on. It was 6 months ago tomorrow that he went to the hospital with the first symptom. And...it will be 4 years ago on Sunday that we had the kidney transplant. The transplant is bothering me the most right now...... That was our big celebration day since it changed our lives so much. We would reminisce and go out to dinner to celebrate it's success. Today I went down to Tubac and got a couple more Pandora charms for the necklace. Not sure yet what I'm going to do on Sunday. I'll probably go out to Saguaro Park early in the morning, feed the little squirrels and reminisce... I realized this week, when I was thinking about the transplant, that when we scatter Larry's ashes in July that I will also be scattering a bit of mine (the kidney). Not very many people ever do that... This weekend it is definitely One Day At A Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment