It has been raining off and on, sometimes heavy, for the last 5 hours and I love it. Windows are open and the fresh smell is wonderful. As I have said before, you don't appreciate rain and it's related smells until you have lived in the desert. 8-) I was going to go to the Farmer's Market this morning but backed out due to the rain even though the market is under a roof. So....will take it easy, go to the grocery store and take it easy some more. It is not easy for me to "just take it easy"....
I'm feeling fine after Thursday's procedure but am still really tired. I can't lift anything over 5 lbs for a week so that limits what I can do even if I had the energy. The lung collapse risk lasts for about 5 days so am also aware of that. I went to bed again last night before it was fully dark.
Morris has been quite entertaining this morning. I noticed him in this stance while I was having breakfast and reading the paper. He was perfectly still and only his whiskers were moving - even the tail was still. I went over to the window to see what he had "treed" and it was a baby bunny rabbit about where the arrow is pointing. I first saw the baby bunny yesterday morning running around in the yard which was the first time I have seen rabbits on this side of the apartment complex. Morris kept this stance for several minutes and finally laid down on the window sill. Usually he follows me to the office when I come in to get on the computer but not this morning - he is still on watch in the window.....
Saturday, June 07, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment