Saturday, April 11, 2015

Greetings from Fremont, Ca

I drove on down to Georgia's this morning. It was kinda scary for me to totally rely on a new GPS phone app to get me here... I know the San Francisco area pretty good but have never come in from the north before so that was new. It is really good to see Georgia and Cass again after 2.5 years. Tomorrow we head down to Cycucas, CA to visit Georgia's Aunt Elma (her mother's sister) who is now the only living one of 12  children. Larry and I saw her about 5 years ago when in the area. Then on Monday we go to the cemetery in Cambria where a lot of the O'Neil's are buried and leave Georgia & Larry's mom's ashes.  It will be nice to let someone else do the driving for a few days. Sorry no pics today....8-)

No comments: