It is good to get back into my typical routine after the trip. Plus I think I am finally rested up... Even the squirrels have returned to their feeder so I guess I am forgiven for letting their feeders run dry while I was gone. I have to really focus on the Quarterly publication this week to get as much done as possible before company arrives in May so I can hit the June publication date.
I was down at KUMed last Friday to get me monthly labs done. I picked up an issue of Good Medicine which is their quarterly publication. Sure enough, the article on their pain management class was in it with me as the feature patient. However, you only see the back of my head as I'm talking to a doctor. It is always a surprise to me to see my name in print...
And now for some pictures:
I was walking last Friday and saw this lone redbud tree on the golf course. It really stood out among all the green. I was surprised when driving home from the airport to see how much the trees have leafed out while I was gone. It is just so pretty here when everything is so green. With the rain we have had, I can almost see the grass growing... Time to visit a nursery for some container flowers...
Last Saturday I went to a new Mexican restaurant near me that had opened while I was gone. One wall of the restaurant looks out to a greenspace and this fountain. I'm at this shopping center on a weekly basis and have never seen this fountain area before! It is a very lovely setting.
Monday, April 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment