Strange letters in the last post at the end - not sure what it was supposed to be but oh well... Here is a picture that I tried to include but didn't manage it... This was at the Wente Vinyards where we had lunch. The poppies were so beautiful.
I got home safely yesterday after another 11 hour travel day. I lucked out on rush hour traffic both in Oakland and KC. The traffic was heavy but was moving right along. I had a non-stop flight which was great even if it was 3.5 hours long but smooth. Today I am catching up on stuff... I have 462 pictures to edit before working on my travel book of the trip. Then there are 97 emails to deal with. I deleted the junk ones while on the trip but these are ones I have to do something with. They range from a Genealogy DNA match to stuff to read for my Writing Group this afternoon. Plus, I pulled up in front of the garage when I got home and it would not open. Fortunately I opened the other door and could pull into the garage. I called maintenance this morning and they are currently out there working on the broken spring. I love being able to just call the office and they take care of it... 8-)
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment