Not much happening today.... The morning was spend cleaning house and going to WalMart to get my prescriptions refilled. Pretty exciting!
As for the house cleaning....I have a friend from Tucson who arrives tomorrow to spend a week with Morris and I. It's hard to believe that it will be 3 weeks tomorrow since we got here - in some ways it seems like we just got here and in other ways Tucson seems very far away. Anyway, I thought it was time to vacuum, sweep, dust, etc so got that all done. One thing I have notices is how little dust there is in the house which makes sense with all the grass instead of rocks and dirt. However, the wood furniture in the living & dinning room is black which is a current style. I kinda like it but it shows every butterscotch hair that Morris sheds. He supervised my work today....
I had to get a refill on my meds since it was too early for refills when I left Tucson. I was really surprised at how efficiently WalMart did the prescription transfer today. When we did the same thing in Little Rock, it took a couple of days for them to get the transfer done. Today, within 30 minutes I walked out with my refills.
There was no rain forecast last night but when I got up this morning everything was wet so sometime during the night it rained. Nice surprise.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment