Friday, December 11, 2015

Day off.....

Let's see.....  I got up, had breakfast, went to Weight Watchers, Peppi's House, had lunch with friends and then we went over to another friend's house and then came back to the hotel.... It was not fun at Weight Watchers after eating my way across Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico, having a big dinner last night and then having breakfast this morning before weighing in. Usually I don't eat breakfast before weighing in because my group at home meets earlier than this one does.  I also watch what I  have the night before.  Oh well, everything I ate was good, would do it again  and tomorrow is another day... I wish I had the self discipline when it comes to food that some people have but I don't and I doubt if it will develop at my age.

I went over to Peppi's house this morning - that is the hospice facility that Larry was in. It all seemed surreal. It was interesting to see how many tiles there are on the memorial now compared to when I had Larry's tiles put up there 3 1/2 years ago.

I am really looking forward to the photography classes I will be for the next 2 days. They should be fun and I'm hoping to learn a lot.


No comments: