Friday, July 20, 2012
Morris is mad and not speaking to me....
Morris is definitely mad at me and will have nothing to do with me right now...... All I did was save a little baby lizard's life! We went for a walk this evening after dinner but before it got too dark. We had a some rain a few hours earlier so it was really nice out. We were meandering around and he wanted to check out his favorite palm tree. He is looking it over and all of a sudden he jumped about 3 feet up on the tree. When he hit the ground again there was a little tail hanging out of his mouth. I tried prying open his jaws and that wasn't working. So....I finally saw ithe little lizard's head and most of the body handing out of the other side of his mouth. It might have been 2 inches long total including the tail. Well I knew he would have to get a different grip on it if he was going to eat it. So I kept a close eye while he was walking around looking for the perfect place to put it on the ground. As soon as Morris set it down I gave a jank on his leash. He came towards me and the lizard ran off the other way under a bush. Mad, mad cat! 8-) I picked him up and carried him home in silence, took the leash off and he is still out in the entry with complete silence. Oh well.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment