Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Morris welcomes me home
I walked in the door last Saturday and started calling Morris since he didn't meet me at the door. It took him a minute or so to wake up from whereever he was sleeping and come to the entry where I was. I started to pick him up and no, no, no - he had to lecture me first. So, I followed him around trying to pick him up while he is constantly lecturing me in a not-to-friendly voice. Finally, he just stopped walking around, shut up and let me pick him up. From then on, I couldn't get 2 feet from him. He would follow me out in the garage to bring things in and then follow me to whichever room I took them to. When I set down, he was immediately on my lap. On Sunday, when I set down at the desk to get some stuff done, he was on top of it and everything on it. Anyone who has ever worked with me knows that my desk top is NEVER clean and neat like some peoples but I know where stuff is. Larry's desk was always one of those neat, clean one so Morris had the whole top to himself so it didn't matter if he stretched out on it. In my case, when he is on the desk then I can't get a thing done. And heaven forbid that I should try to get something out from under him and wake him up. But by now, Wednesday, he is letting some distance between us - thank goodness. I woke up this morning with a paw on my cheek and us sharing the same pillow... 8-) Blog is now caught up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment