His Majesty: It's interesting to see that Morris is going back to some of the habits he had before our world was turned upside down last November. He had a habit of usually starting his mid-day nap around 11 in the morning after spending time with us at breakfast and in the office. Then he would go to a quite spot and settle in for a 2-4 hour nap. Last Sunday was the first time he has done that since last November and he has done it every day so far this week. Frankly, I love it because I don't have him stretched out on my desk or wanting his ears scratched when I'm trying to do something else. His old napping place was in the back corner of a closet and that's where he is now. He also liked to go out in the garage and lay on top of the car. Why? I have no idea other than to frustrate me with his paw prints on the windshield. This week he has started doing that again. And what he isn't doing is wanting to go outside for his walks.... He just isn't interested and it doesn't hurt my feelings at all... It's interesting to watch his behavior change over the past months.
Traveling with a smartphone: O.K. I admit it. I'm hooked when it comes to traveling with my iPhone. I love it! It is just so convenient to sit down on a bench and look at menues of different restaurants we are considering having dinner at. Or, to pull up a map of something that we can't fine or what to get to. Or, check email from a restaurant. Or, check the news from a local TV staion at home while someone else is driving. Or, in ways I haven't even discovered yet... 8-) Love it!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment