Another morning of getting up early to walk but had a 12 lb problem today... Morris sleeps on the bed - sometimes on the empty side, sometimes at the head of the bed where we share a pillow, sometimes on my lets and sometimes between me and the edge of the bed which is where he was the morning when I work up. He had NO interest in getting up at 6 a.m. I tried to move him but it was like moving a 12 lb wet noodle. Once I am finally able to get out of bed, he finds a new spot on the bed and goes back to sleep. I have to admit that my knees are feeling better since I've been walking more. I hate it when the doctor is right.... I'm taking a slightly different route every morning so I don't get toooooooo bored.
I got the car back today and that was really nice. I think the leather seats in my car are molded to by bottom after driving for so many miles. Besides the trunk door now closing, I also had them do a mini detail on it. There were several layers of bugs on the front after the drive up here. Plus evidence of some birds using the trees for a visit while I was parked under the trees. They did a great job of getting all the bugs and everything else off!
More storms forecast for tonight starting at 10:30. We'll see how accurate the weather man is..
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment