Another week down and another one under way. I sure it goes better than yesterday did! I had a good week last week and just knew that this emotional roller coaster would have to go down again and yesterday was the day. I don't think it was anything specific that triggered it but it seem that every little thing brought tears to the surface - something said on TV, something I saw in the store, something in a book, etc. Thank goodness I had a new box of Girl Scout Cookies to help me get through the day! I considered staying in bed this morning but Morris kept walking back and forth across me letting me know that it was time to get up and feed him. But....today was better..8-) I know that a lot of the problem is that I'm home more and thus really feel the lack of Larry's companionship. I have open time and have decide what to do with that time - read, work on my pictures, do some genealogy, rearrange the garage, etc and I don't have him to discuss it with. The house is just plain lonely during the day without him! If I can make it until around 5:30 - 6 p.m. then I'm all right because then it is like another night on the road in a hotel. I had an appt with my counselor today and she doesn't have any magic suggestions either - "the process just takes time and you have to take it One Day At A Time".
Monday, February 06, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment