Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dear Larry,

Hi Sweetheart! All in all, it was a pretty good week this week. I'm down to a few Kleenex per day instead of a half box per day. But all things considering, I think I' doing pretty good but I sure miss not having your companionship and company. But....that's life and I can't change it.. Morris is doing better and sticks pretty close to me like he used to with you. He is great company and I can't imagine going through this without him. As you know, he is a great talker and we have some long conversations - I just don't know if we are talking about the same things or not... 8-) He now thinks he should be taken for a walk every day so he can eat a little grass and roll around on the driveway. Of course some days, he just wants to roll in the dirt... I took a 4 hour class yesterday on "Dow Jones for Beginners" and will be doing another one next Saturday. It was pretty interesting and the teacher did a great job at making it simple - thank goodness! You know me and the stock market.... Susan has everything straightened out except for having it auto deposited and we're doing the paperwork for that. I sent her some flowers this week for all the time she has put in on getting everything done. I don't think she is anxious to do another Arizona beneficiary with all the extra steps that AZ required. I think I am just now really starting to realize how much the future is a blank canvas for me but for now - One Day At A Time...

No comments: