Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dear Larry,

Hi Sweetheart! It's Sunday again... It may not make sense but the days of the week go by pretty fast but the weeks go by very slowly... It seems like you have been gone much longer than 9 weeks.. They say "time heals". Well it certainly isn't healing very fast... I miss you as much today as I did 9 weeks ago.... Yesterday I took another financial class and that's the last one I'm signed up for. This one was on the Two Facets of Investing - Psychological and Mechanical. I leaned a lot but now I just have to start using what I learned by going through the stocks that we have. Not that I'm going to change things, I just want to understand who they are, performance, etc so I have a better idea when Susan calls and suggests selling or buying something. I started a 5 week "Journal Writing" class last Wednesday. It is kinda interesting but not as good as the photography classes. At this point, I don't know if I will make it the full 5 weeks or not but oh well..... Last Wednesday was my last HOA meeting as an officer! I know you thought I would let them talk me into staying on but I hung tight with our decision. The Match Play tournament starts tomorrow and I didn't get tickets this year. I know we have gone the last 4-5 years but it just wouldn't be the same without you there. And besides, I wouldn't have you there to recognize the players and tell me who I was taking a picture of. 8-) All the experts say I shouldn't make any moves or big decisions for at least a year but I can't help thinking about where I will eventually move to. Sometimes I think it will be the Sacramento area like we were planning to do, sometimes I think about Little Rock since we liked it there so much and they have 4 true seasons and sometimes I think about someplace near the ocean. Even if I didn't do anything for awhile, it would be nice to have something on look forward to but the decision is just too much for me right now. I can't even decide where Morris and I will go to spend part of the summer. One Day At a Time is about all I can manage for now...

No comments: