Sunday, February 05, 2012

Dear Larry,





Hi Sweetheart! Here is a picture of your little buddy walking on the leash today. I take him out 2-3 times a week for a walk - actually as you know, he walks me.... He now sets in the entry until I put the leash on, I then open the screen door and he strolls down the sidewalk until he gets to the grassy area. However, today he turned right into the driveway first and rolled around awhile before hitting the grass. One of these days, when I'm feeling really patient, I'll take some treats and try to get him to go where I want him to go. He has started shadowing me like he did you. I'm glad that he has accepted me as a substitute but have new understanding of your frustration when he would get in the middle of your desk and lay down on the papers you were trying to work on. And this morning he wanted to help me fill my pill box.. The brokerage accounts are almost done - I know I've said that a couple of times but I think it is real this time. I'm going to send her some flowers for all the work she had done to get them straightened out. Arizona has some different laws so things had to be done differently that if we were in California. Yes, Facebook is going public and I told her last week that I wanted at least 1 share if the price wasn't too outlandish. She said she would add me to the list of clients who are wanting to get some. As you know, I went to the kidney support group last Wed. I said I would "attend when there was a topic of interest". However, I keep hearing you fuss about people who only come when there is a topic of interest and don't attend the other times so will probably go to them all for awhile. 8-) Last week was a really good week but today has been a bummer and not sure why. But.....One Day At A Time and tomorrow's another day...

No comments: