Saturday, February 11, 2012
Loneliness
The week has been pretty good except for one thing - loneliness when I'm not busy. The hardest times for me are when I have free time and trying to decide what to do. Do I want to work on my photography? Genealogy? Clean house? Go for a walk? I set and think of them all and can't decide what to do and there is no one here to toss ideas around with. Larry and I spent so much time together and always talked about what we were going to do, where to eat, etc and made the decisions together. He would be on his computer researching stocks or playing solitare and I would be on my computer, in the same room, working on genealogy or something else. But... out time was together and we had the companionship. He might be outside sitting in the sun and reading and I was on the computer but he was close by and I knew I could go outside where he was if I wanted to. I desperately miss not having anyone to talk things over with. I find myself talking to Morris and even though he answers, I haven't learned how to translate his answers into English yet. I'm o.k. when I'm out of the house or have things I need to get done at home. It's when I have done what I was going to do for the day and it's only 2 p.m. that loneliness sets in. Thank goodness that I don't have a problem with the evenings like a lot of people do! One Day At A Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment