Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Decision, kinda

After my wake-up call on Monday, I'm now trying really hard to remember that I don't have to make a decision about where I may move to in the future. I just can't deal with that right now. I probably will move somewhere where it is green and there are 4 seasons. And who knows, I might stay here and become a snowbird but I don't think the odds are too high for that happening. Yes, you can't beat the winters here in the desert but it is still brown and that is part of what we were so tired of. Until then, I need to focus on getting through this emotional storm that I've been going through since Nov 18th, 2011. I'm also making a conscious effort to eat better. I do really good at breakfast, fair at lunch but was doing terrible at dinner unless I went out with friends. Part of it was that the effort to fix dinner wasn't worth it and the other part was due to my stomach bothering me. But....I know that toast for dinner doesn't cut it. 8-) Today was the 2nd session of the Journal Writing class I'm taking. At this point, I'm very disappointed in the class and am glad that there are only 3 classes left. I'll probably skip the last 2 classes. In my opinion, what we're getting in class doesn't follow the description of the class. But....you never know what you'll get when you sign up for this type of class. Some are good and some just don't cut it. I've learned a few things but not enough to offset the hours when I didn't learn anything. I have a couple of really, really busy days starting tomorrow after which Morris is going to be so mad at me! I'll have to make it up to him this weekend by letting him take me on an extra long walk... It is so funny to watch him on the leash - you can just see his brain trying to figure it all out and take it all in. So....One Day At A Time does it!

No comments: