Sunny, warm but mostly overcast. Since I'm going to Starlight Theater tonight and it is outside, I hope the overcast sky continues. However, I think it is still going to be warm.... The last time I was at Starlight Theater was in 1972 when I saw Jim Nabors in concert. It was rained out after about 15 minutes but he stayed over an extra day and did the concert again for the ticket holders of the rained out show.
I was driving through an outdoor mall this morning on my way to Barnes and Noble when I saw this sidewalk sale and all these people around the tables. I glanced up at the store name, saw it was Vera Bradley, made an immediate turn into a parking place and joined them. We have to really search to find Vera Bradley Products in Tucson and they seem to be everywhere here. I even saw some in Barnes and Noble. The sale was for discontinued patterns with discounts up to 75% off. Everything from pencils to luggage. There is no way I could resist those prices plus get a free lunch tote thrown in. 8-) I could not believe how much some people bought. I saw one lady leaving with 3 HUGE shopping bags full and it wasn't me. 8-) I commented on how long the line was to the cash register person and she said after looking up at the line "Oh this is nothing, yesterday the line took about 2 hours to get checked out." By the time I got close to the cash register, I wished I had gotten one item in a different color but there was no way I was going to go back out, change it and get in line again.
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment