Saturday, July 20, 2013

Packing

 
"Don't lie to me....I know what stuff going in suitcases means!"

Serious packing started today and His Majesty is royally unhappy!  Instead of sleeping several hours at a time so I can pack peacefully, he sleeps with one eye open and then follows me from room to room watching me with "the look". Not a sound - just "the look".  He is immediately up in my lap whenever I sit down for a break. He has thoroughly checked out every bag I have staged in the entry to be taken to the car.  At home, I could discretely move stuff out into the garage and then go out there, shut the door and pack.  I can't do that here so it may get really interesting tomorrow when I start loading stuff into the car.

P.S. I didn't list family on yesterday's list since to me that is just understood.... 8-)

No comments: