See....I really am still alive! The AAKP (American Association of Kidney Patients) kicked off there 38th annual convention last night with a reception at the Clinton Library. We were back there again this morning for a forum on Health Care Disparity (race, gender, age, etc) and it was a lot more interesting that I expected. I was stunned to find out that 48% of adults cannot read a bus schedule well enough to use the bus. One of the speakers was the Immediate Past Chief Medical Officer for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid. Then this afternoon we learned more about stem cell research than I ever wanted to know. The convention goes all day tomorrow and 1/2 day on Sunday. When we got home about 5:30 p.m, Morris met us at the door and cussed us out all the way to the kitchen for leaving him alone all day. Usually we are home by 1 or earlier.

No comments:
Post a Comment