Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Perfect Record Broken 8-(



My perfect record of posting to the blog every day is broken! I forgot to post anything to the blog yesterday! +!@#$%^&* We were out looking at properties, didn't get home until later in the day, got busy on the computer and the rest is history.... I went to post today and noticed yesterday was missing... Oh Well... The world is still spinning...

Anyway, here is a pic of something different. It is on a downtown corner where a small corner business was in a high rise. They boarded the window up and then painted it with blackboard paint. Each line says "Before I die, I want to" and people fill in the blank. The answers range from Be Happy to See New York City to Save Someone's Life. It is really interesting to read them and very thought provoking. Kinda makes you wonder how you would answer the statement. 8-)

No comments: