Sunday, August 07, 2011

Wishful thinking......

We drove by this property the 2nd day we were here and it got our attention. It was for sale. We drive by it a couple of times a week and finally stopped today to look at it. At one time it was a house although it has been an office, restaurant or something. The sign says it has been sold and is awaiting a zoning change. The building is just awesome and we think "what would it be like to restore a building like this".... Maybe we've been watching too much House Hunters.... 8-) The exterior is in really good shape and so is the inside from what we could see through the windows.


This is the front door. I don't think this is just "stained glass" but don't know the technical terms for it. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like it.


The is the top part of the door. the street number is etched, or something, in the center circle.


This is a window that is part of a glassed in sun room. The same type of process was used on this window.


P.S. My record of not missing a day of posting to the blog was almost broken today. We had a medium sized thunderstorm this afternoon and it knocked Comcast down for about 7 hours. I was starting to worry when it came back up....


2 comments:

bobbyrod said...

miss u guys keep up the great pictures robert

bobbyrod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.