Yesterday was a very long, downer day but I made it. I got the first week and Christmas all done at the same time! Morris was really restless yesterday and just wouldn't settle down until about 7 p.m. when he finally settled down on my lap. We stayed up way past our usual bedtime and needless to say, I kept watching the clock for the time last Saturday night when I got the call from hospice. Once we went to bed, it was a long time before I went to sleep but finally did and awoke to a new day. Today was only a 2 Kleenex day which was really good - especially considering that the obituary was in today's paper. Not sure what all I did today but I kept busy. It's good that I can get busy on the computer editing pics, etc and get lost in it. I'm getting ready to go over to a friends for a visit which is NOT a Christmas visit... 8-) I think some people are worried about me since I don't want a lot of company, etc but I'm doing o.k. One day at a time...
Here is the link to the obituary if you are interested. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tucson/obituary-print.aspx?n=lawrence-mcclelland-larry&pid=155170201
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment