Saturday, December 31, 2011

Two Weeks

Well today wasn't as bad as last Saturday! However, I still have the evening to go and that is always the worst - especially Saturday nights at a little before 10 p.m. I am sleeping better and that a positive step forward. There may be hope.... I went to the florist today to order flowers for next Friday and that was tough. The frames pics, etc look good on the table but I didn't leave them out. I only printed one more pic and framed it to go with them. I got a lot of work done in straightening up the garage today PLUS got the pantry cleaned out. There were a lot of things in the pantry that Larry liked but I don't, such as chicken noodle soup (yuk), so put that kind of stuff in bags and will take it to the food bank next week. I'm tired after doing all that work today so maybe I'll sleep good tonight.... Back around 1992-93, a plant employee gave me a watercolor with the following verse on it: "There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way and having known them we will never be the same." I have had that above my desk for years and I usually look at it every day. Right now, I think of Larry when I read it. At different times, over the years, it has been friends, co-workers, etc. Still haven't opened the envelope with the death certificates in them - maybe tomorrow.... One day at a time...

No comments: